Friday, March 30, 2012

Rickard's White


I tasted and commented on it last weekend with a few of my friends after an afternoon of touch-football and soccer. Coming back from work today on my bike my chain broke and I had to walk to the repair shop. The repairs who set me back 100$ left me with an hour to kill. On this beautiful sunny but chilly Friday afternoon I decided to walk in to a convenience store a get myself a nice beer to pass the time. Brewed with orange peels and coriander, this 5.4% beer is very perfumed both to the taste and smell. The orange taste is very light but the coriander is very flavorful. You can even see tiny pieces of it in the beer. The collar falls extremely quickly witch says a lot about the texture. The big punch comes with the aftertaste that ends with a little bit of sweet citrus. Ideal to be enjoyed between breakfast and lunch or brunch as we call it!


2.50$ for a 473ml in Québec


G: 8/10

Q: 7.7/10

M: 6.9/10

No comments: