Saturday, June 16, 2012

Boris


I go where I want to, because only freedom motivates my steps and my thoughts. I am not afraid. My values are those of a generation that has taken control of its existence and my future. I pledge allegiance to only one flag: my own THE ALSATIAN FLASK(regular) or the THE STRONG ALSATIAN(bold).

This morning after only a few hours of sleep I was woken up by my wife had a breakfast soup @ Ho Guom B.Y.O.B. Got myself some Boris. I found it was really well marketed and cheap! there is nice inspiring poetry on the can . It is a pilsner like beer, a nice refreshing blond. 5.5% Must try! The Alsatian Flask... 7.9/10

2.29$ for a 500ml in Quebec

The Boris Bold is also very enjoyable for a strong beer. Not strong tasting surprisingly! Its a tad sweet but most strong beers are! Better than the Navigator and just as cheap if not cheaper for a similar content. 8.6% The strong Alsatian... 7.9/10

2.29$ for a 500ml in Quebec

Brewed by Brasserie des Licornes Sas., 67701 Saverne France

No comments: