Saturday, September 29, 2012

Singha


Drank this beer again today to have a better idea of what it tastes like. Reminds me of this summer at the beach. Call me crazy but I can distinguish a hint of peppermint. I had said that last time I had tried it and recognized it again. With a 5% alcohol content this lager is not that bad, one of the reasons why I sometimes buy it is because it is one of the only beers that the SAQ keeps refrigerated. By the way I still don't understand why some stores keep their stock at room temperature, it is so bad for the beer's preservation. The fact that they give you some merchandising is often a tiebreaker when you don't exactly know witch beer to buy! Singha is from Thaïland, can't wait to go there. Downside, the beer is flat. They have been brewing it since 1933.

7/10

2.15$ for 330ml in Quebec

http://lastreetfoodfest.com/

www.singhabeer.com

No comments: