Friday, October 26, 2012

James Ready Light


James Ready is a Canadian brewing company, they self proclaimed this beer the winner of the awesomest light beer in the universe, whatever that means. I wouldn't go that far but I wasn't all disappointed. First of all the clearness is incredible, I believe I have never seen a beer this clear, good?, bad?, I don't know. It kinda tastes like club soda. I think club soda says it all. There is no pronounced taste and its easy to drink.Its dry, watery and bubbly all good adjectives to describe a beer except maybe for watery depending on the mood. The marketing is nice, I love the ''dragonesque'' lion. It goes well with salty foods like chips or popcorn but rare are the beers who don't. Doesn't taste much and is a 4% product, probably better enjoyed after sports on a hot summer day. Just got back from a dek hockey game so, I might be biased. The 8-pack format is quite unusual, I wonder why beer companies are always changing the packaging sizes, they should stick to 6,12 and 24.

8 x 355ml for 12.95$ in Ontario

6/10 Can this be considered beer? At least its not disgusting...

No comments: