Sunday, December 9, 2012

Molson Canadian


Molson Canadian is a lager who is sometimes brewed at 4.9% and sometimes 5%. It is very light tasting. Goes down easy, it is a little watery. There is a hint of cereal but nothing too much. The carbonation level is fine to my taste, a little more than other lagers. I am happy that it is now widely available in Quebec.Canadian water, prairie barley and no preservatives seems to be a great recipe. Crisp and icy, my review might be biased because I love this one. Funny review I read was commenting on the aspect of the labelling indicating that it is made with Canadian water. Water from the sewer, from lake Athabasca or from the tap? Anyways, ideal for a fishing trip, skiing , a hockey or football game or just a regular night with the guys, this beer often makes my day.    


9.2/10

14.99$ for 12x 341ml in Quebec

No comments: