Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coup de Grisou


Definitively a don't go there! Extremely perfumed smell,very sweet and tastes quite artificial, there is something unorthodox to it! Of course, you can't drink more than one of these quite cloudy beers, even if you are really thirsty. It comes in a bottle witch is cluttered with purple foil around the neck.The idea of a buckwheat beer is fine, but this one is quite hard to drink. The name means some type of methane explosion feared by miners. Really cleaver ... Of course everyone wants to drink liquid methane! Really tried to enjoy this 5%  but C'mon Man! Hope I don't get the beer shits from this! This picture is from this summer when I biked to my cottage where I found a place that sell the Photo Police newspaper witch I find very comedic with all the miscellaneous stories it focuses on.

8.99$ for 6 x 341ml in Quebec

4.5/10

No comments: