Saturday, February 25, 2012

Let's get this thing back on track!















I realise I haven't written at all in the last year or so but i'm back and i'm here to stay I hope. I'm going to transform this blog into a beer blog but will keep on posting on physical activity. A little contradictory you might think but to my eyes complementary. I've recently bought the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger to enhance my training. Recently I have been doing a 3x a week full body regiment to get back into it accompanied by 2-3x a week yoga. For extra motivation I subscribed myself and 18 of my friends to the Spartan Sprint in Mont Tremblant in june. Not that i'm going to run it as fast as I can, but just to make it easier on me. A few fine brews before start time will probably make my run more enjoyable! Alot has happened since i've written on here, a senior football season with no victorys, an undefeated season and championship in the arena football league, a concussion, a half marathon under two hours, new fishing spots, a well accomplished Movember fundraiser, a bachelors degree and many more events have kept me occupied. Enough said lets keep in touch from now on!

Mahalo!

No comments: