Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bud Light 4%


This one should be my type of beer, nice and clear and everything but I was disappointed. Let me tell you I tasted it well. I have been drinking it for four months in order to collect the NFL glasses they give free in every case. Really nice item tough they are engraved with logos of Superbowl winners. Unfortunately didn't have time to collect all 18, maybe that's a good thing. On the morning of this year's Superbowl as every good Giants fan would do, I went and bought a case of beer, and coincidence, I got the glass of the latest Superbowl Champions THE NEW YORK GIANTS They were also giving NHL t-shirts one time. If it wasn't for the merchandising I wouldn't be buying it! Light beers are fine on a nice hot summer day but just don't do it on Saturday night if you catch my drift! Doesn't even taste like Budweiser. The thing I dislike in this beer is its thickness... it is like slightly viscous and fills you up really fast unlike other light beers. At the end of the day it tastes a bit like a typical macro-brewry product so I still prefer it to alot of micro stuff. As you might notice one of these cases is a 24 and for some reasons it was 29.99$. Ten bucks for four more beers? Anyways for a while when my friends came over to my house I would request they bring a case of Superbowl edition Bud Light and kept all the emptys to take this picture! Lost a few pounds during this stretch but I don't this its related to the beer. Why don't they make the nutritional information sticker mandatory on beer?

Therefore in its category I give it a 6.4/10

19.99$ for 20x341ml in Quebec.

No comments: