Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GONE FISHIN'

This weekend I headed out north with my brother and father along with a few other guys, Jim, Carlos, Bugsy and Dave. We really didn't miss our shot this time, we caught about 12 northern pikes, vicious cold water predators, one really bent a leader with its mouth. We only kept two of them and released the rest. I think I speak for all of us when I say we really had a good time and because of all the wind there was practically no bugs.
Mateo made quite a shopping list and we had enough food to feed all the fish in that lake and still have some left for us. We got some cold cuts and various meats in 5 or 6 different shops or markets around town. We drank unbeleivable quantities of beer woke un at 5 in the morning and took tons of pictures to immortalize this annual get together.

NOTE TO SELF: NEVER KEEP CATFISH THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAN!

No comments: