Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tired of spygate?

Am I the only one tired of hearing about the spygate scandal? First of all to eliminate the fact that I might be biased, I'm telling you I’m 21 years old and I’m a NEW YORK GIANTS fan since Super bowl XXI or to be more realistic Super bowl XXXV! I have been playing football for the last 10 years therefore I think I know a little bit about the sport. Who cares if there were tapes of the walkthroughs and a few signals? Football is played on the field and usually the best team wins, the players with the best athletic abilities and the best football flair make plays in critical situations no matter what! In the game of football there is controllable factors such as the way you train, the way you practice, your mental toughness, the way the team plays as a team, aggressiveness, composure etc. and incontrollable factors such as weather, refs and all that other bullshit you can't do anything about and you got to live with. And personally, if I’m in the huddle and understand the signal or what the next play will be or if the other teams game plan is too predictable, ill immediately transfer the info to my teammates is that cheating? I agree that the fines didn't mean anything but the first round draft pick they lost, now that is plenty of punishment. They should of leave it at that. Matt Walsh is a trouble maker and is crying for attention, he has no evidence that could punish the patriots more than the draft pick they already lost! Like senator Ted Kennedy said: "With the war in Iraq raging on, gasoline prices closing in on $4 a gallon, and Americans losing their homes at record rates to foreclosure, the United States Senate should be focusing on the real problems that Americans are struggling with." And not with this ridiculous spygate scandal or at least on steroid situations this is the real problem in sports nowadays but nobody really cares. What an example for kids, but don't get me started on that matter. To get more information about the spygate scandal please listen to South Park Episode 1205. Enough said! Lets move on!

No comments: